Saturday, December 3, 2011

A Vampire for Christmas


All they want for Christmas is you…

It's the time of year for twinkling lights on trees and kisses under the mistletoe. Yet the passing of another year means nothing to the stunning immortals who lurk in the shadows of the new-fallen snow.

And they don't care if you've been naughty or nice.

Let four fanged lovers open your eyes to a passion you never dared to imagine. After all, there's no place like home for the holidays—and these dazzling vampires can't wait for an invitation.




This book has four different stories offering a little yuletide tale 
for the "Fang at heart"
I Thought for sure I'd say that the first story "Enchanted By Blood" was my favorite...being it had the lost love, a evil family member,and kick-butt action, but gosh darn it I had to go and read the rest of the stories!!!!

"Monsters Don't Do Christmas" was the next story up and WOW!
That one totally threw me for a loop...I would have NEVER guess in a million years she would have considered herself a monster....I mean really????

Next was.....
"When Herald Angels Sing"...It's the total vampire/angel redemption story....sweet in a twisted sort of way. So much blood spilled just to find peace....but still a good story.

Finally....
"All I Want for Christmas" ....I have to say this is my favorite. It had everything going for it...action, romance, and even a few other-worldly characters. Now, if I can only find a shirt like Eagan's I'll be the Happiest camper in the world!!!!
(You'll have to read the book to understand that comment...LOL)

These authors did a bang up job of making this holiday book...AWESOME!
Buy Your copy at


Authors~Websites
"Enchanted By Blood" ~ Laurie London
"Monsters Don't Do Christmas" ~ Michele Hauf
"When Herald Angel Sing" ~ Caridad Pineiro
"All I Want for Christmas" ~ Alexis Morgan

I received this book courtesy of Net Galley and Harlequin



No comments:

Post a Comment