Sunday, January 29, 2012

~The Pea in Peanut Butter~

Kailee loves peanut butter. But a bedtime snack turns into a dance party with all of the foods in the kitchen pantry when they come to life. This story teaches young children 3 - 6 yrs. about the various healthy foods.

I had the pleasure of reading this to my daughter, Indigo, last night before bed. This was the cutest story ever. I swear Indigo tried to con me into going into our pantry just to see if her can of peas would start to talk! The ending even had Indigo laughing.
The story and the pictures held her attention.
Oh and the cute saying about the color of foods....Perfect!
As for a rating....
Indigo said...
"It was awesome and pretty." 
(She just turned 4)

Pick up your own copy:

I actually won this book direct from the author's blog and she has NO CLUE that I'm reviewing it!

Visit author Allyn Stotz here.
She has some really interesting posts and you can read a free sample of The Pea in Peanut Butter. 



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, BJ. This indeed was a nice surprise and I'm thrilled that your daughter loved it so much! The reaction she had towards my little story is exactly why I wrote it! I hope all little kids feel the same.

    ReplyDelete