Friday, December 17, 2010

Become a Character in H.P. Mallory's next Book!

I found one contest I have to enter and thought I would share with all of you.....

(From Her Blog Posting)

Become a character in my next book part 2!!!

Woo Hoo! Another Contest to become another character!

Remember how I hosted a contest for two winners to become characters in Toil and Trouble? And Mercedes Berg and Christine Trum won? Well, I'm at it again! This time for the next Dulcie book. I'm thinking it will be titled "A tale of two goblins".

Here are the contest parameters:

Enter to be written as a character in my book, A tale of two goblins (maybe the title as of now but might change). I'll create your character using your name, description and personality (I'll have to send over a questionnaire, etc. to find out all about you!)

I already know which character you'll be and without giving away too much, this character is:

* Integral to the storyline
* A kick butt type of person
* A "good guy" aka not a jerk wad or a character you wouldn't want to be

The winner will get:

* A written part in the next Dulcie book
* The ability to read the next Dulcie book before it's released to the public
* Added to the Acknowledgments page of the next Dulcie book
* Interviewed on my blog
* A signed (with dedication) paperback copy of the next Dulcie book
* A signed paperback copy of To Kill A Warlock
Seriously a wonderful contest, at least for this crazy blond!
All the details can be found on her blog home page
HP Mallory, Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Author
Good luck to all that enters
(Please don't feel bad if I say that with my fingers crossed behind my back!)

No comments:

Post a Comment