Young Adult Fantasy
Title: Keepers of the Zodiac
Author: Sharon Wood
Date Published: 9/24/12
The stars have shifted and the Earth is rapidly moving into the throes of chaos.
Four god-like beings known as the Zodiac High Council, send their winged herald, Syrie, out
with twelve sealed envelopes. His mission? To bring a chosen group of thirteen future Zodiac
Keepers, including a set of mesmerizing twins, to the Isle of Oriba for training. Syrie never
could have imagined that he would fall in love along the way—ultimately forcing him to choose
between betrayal and death. Keepers of the Zodiac is an enthralling tale of obligatory fate,
temporary hope, and impossible love.
I want my own Syrie...Pretty Please!?!?!
I loved how easy this story flowed and the characters were so fun.
The twins, Simone and Raquel, really spark the story. One heck of a duel.
I thought the envelope was going to be the topper between the two of the them, OMG....I so did not see the kicker with Syrie....Nice!!!!
I'm so in LOVE with Syrie, rainbow hair and eyes....I'll take the half bird -man any day.
I can't believe he's gonna die....that's just so...so...so...so...WRONG!!!
It's Killing me!!!!
The training of the Zodiac keepers is AWESOME....I swear if I woke up buried alive...I WOULD PANIC!!!
Heck half the things they did....nope can't say I would go along with it....
Although, the idea of dressing myself with just thinking about what I wanted to wear...Now that I can handle :0)
I can't wait to see what happens next....I mean we're left on a cliff hanger....
~Buy Your Copy~
~About The Author~
Sharon Wood is a married, mother of two boys. She was born and raised in Northern California, and attended college at San Jose State University, where she studied Marketing. A self-proclaimed Disney fanatic, Sharon enjoys collecting Vinylmations and talking about Disney related things to anyone that will listen. Besides writing, she enjoys playing and coaching volleyball, dancing, and reading. Keepers of the Zodiac is her first novel, and she is currently hard at work on the sequel!
~Ten Things Readers would be Surprised to Know About Sharon Wood~
- My favorite smell in the world is a newborn baby’s breath.
- I am a lip gloss addict. My favorites are by C.O. Bigelow.
- I am 6 different nationalities that I know of, and I am sure more that I don’t know of.
- I can read and watch television at the same time and still know what is going on in both.
- My favorite books and shows are all meant for a teenage audience.
- I am the great, great granddaughter of Charlie Chan.
- I dream every single night. Many of the dreams end up coming true in some form.
- If I didn’t write, I would want to be a teacher or voice over actor.
- I love dolphins.
- When I was about 10, someone told me that eating carrots would improve my eyesight. I ate a lot of raw carrots whenever I could. It didn’t work.
~A Really Sweet Giveaway~
(Only Us/Canada ...Sorry )
(Only Us/Canada ...Sorry )
*Disclosure of Material Connection: no payment was received by me in exchange for this review. There was no obligation to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are entirely my own and may not necessarily agree with those of the author, publisher, publicist, or readers of this review. This disclosure is in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255, Guides Concerning Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising*