Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Dreamonus.com

Dreamonus.com?????

I know..."What the heck is she talking about now?"

Well......
For those of you that haven't been there......

I just happened to be talking about a REALLY cool site that 
A- Gives away BOOKS....Both e-books and real ones!!!
 and
B- Lets you know based on Book Critics/Reviews if they were any good.

Now...I know "What's the catch...how many hoops to I have to hop through...are they burning hoops of fire?".....etc (LOL)

Well.....
First you must have either Facebook or Twitter.....
Entries are done by posts to your Facebook wall or your Twitter account.
The post are simple and sweet...


Example:
I want to read Antique Charming by , a  short story! via 
(Twitter)


I want to read Antique Charming by @BatesNatalie, a #paranormal #romance short story! via @dreamonus.http://j.mp/KJKAcE

j.mp



(Facebook)
Simple and sweet right?


Right now should you visit their site, you'll be ask for an access code since the NEW more AWESOME site in currently in BETA mode (since they've remodel from the old to new)

However....Since you all are my lovely insiders......
here is all the info you need to get INSIDE.....



Link- http://idre.am/newbooks


Access Code-discover_books


I will NOT let you know my secret of how I got it so don't ask.....

Be sure to come back and let me know what you think....I really like the little clouds that tell if the books are worth your time or not :0)




No comments:

Post a Comment