Monday, August 8, 2011

I had a BLAST!!!!.....Thanks for Stopping By for the Hop!

Thank you everyone that came by during the 

I've picked the winner and even emailed them a couple of hours ago....
I'm just awaiting them to email me back.
I'm sure though that 
RICKI
will email me back soon....LOL
I hope to see everyone back for the next hop which will be
Where of course I'll have another Amazon gift card up for grabs...Love gift cards....LOL

A BIG THANK YOU to our host of these hops!!!!
Without you putting these together...well duh we wouldn't have them :0)

And for those wondering....If you ever get a chance to go to the Marlboro ranch....GO!
It was the best trip ever!!!....I got to drive a H1 Hummer, shot a shot gun....at clays of course (although....LOL). 
I learned how to shoot a long bow and a compound bow, and I even learn how to fly fish!
The people there were some of the kindest people I've ever met and the food was amazing!!!
I've posted some pictures up on Face Book should you want to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment